- These terms and conditions (Rules) lay down the terms for using the services available on the Service Provider’s (IPCamLive Kft.) websites, subscription, establishment and termination thereof.
- Viewer of the streams and Visitor of the website (hereinafter together: Visitor) shall mean anyone watching streams provided by the Service Provider. Visitor shall accept the terms of the Rules of this Service.
- User and Subscriber (hereinafter together: User) shall mean any registered User of the IPCamLive website. If the User starts to use the Services, it shall accept the terms of these Rules of Service.
Services for Visitor
- Visitors are only eligible to watch the streams provided by the Service Provider. They can view the streams on the Service Provider’s website or on another website where the User embedded their stream.
Services for User
- The main feature of the Service Provider’s service is online live video Streaming.
- To use the Service Provider’s service User shall use their own camera, shall create an account providing accurate and complete information. User is solely responsible for the activity that occurs on their account.
- It is prohibited to stream or disclose via the Service any material that is illegal, obscene, offensive to religious beliefs, racist, defamatory, detrimental to prestige, threatening, offensive to human dignity or otherwise objectionable. Otherwise it may be automatically banned from the Services based on the Service Provider’s own discretionary decision.
- The content of the stream is the sole responsibility of the User that makes it available. IPCamLive does not take any responsibility of the content that is published on its platform.
- The User can choose between free and paying service.
- The User can access paid service on the Service Provider’s website instantly. Default payment method is post payment. This means that User will be invoiced at the beginning of each month based on the services that Service Provider provided during the previous month. Post-paid service can be cancelled any time by downgrading the camera to non-paying service. If User would not like to continue using the service, then User shall downgrade the camera to a non-paying service otherwise we will continue invoicing the camera.
- The User can also pay in advance for the service by choosing the prepayment method and shall receive a discount accordingly. User can cancel the service any time, but the Service fee shall not be refunded on any grounds. After prepaid period expires, the service automatically continues as post-paid service. If User would not like to continue using the service after the prepaid period, then User shall downgrade the camera to a non-paying service at the last day of prepaid period.
- Basic payment method is online payment via PayPal. This payment method is booked on your account instantly. Direct bank transfer is only accepted for prepayments and is booked within 3 business day after the payment was credited on the Service Provider’s account.
- User is obliged to provide its personal data (real name, declared address, active e-mail address) necessary for issuance of the electronic invoice attesting to use of the services, otherwise the Service Provider may terminate the User’s legal relationship with immediate effect.
- Any liability arising from, including but not restricted to, damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure to provide the agreed service, error, omission, interruption of service and or delay of transmission of service, loss of electronically stored information due to, theft, fire, destruction, or by means of unauthorized access to electronic information stored on IPCamLive’s equipment or third party providers utilized by IPCamLive, shall be restricted to a maximum of the amount paid by the customer for the service provided by IPCamLive.
- Service Provider rules out any liability for any material and non-material damages and breaches and other consequences caused by the User or otherwise occurred in connection with the User’s conduct.
For any legal disputes relating to the services, the contracting parties appoint the exclusive jurisdiction of the Buda Central District Court. Disputes shall fall within the jurisdiction of Hungarian laws, and Hungarian courts shall have competence to rule on them.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions please contact IPCamLive by sending an e-mail to our Support.