Unable to hold memorial services for more people due to COVID restrictions?
Make the best out of the situation. Do not let the circumstances stop them. Use live streaming.
During COVID times, funerals can be difficult to be hold. Live streaming funerals can allow people to attend the ceremony without any risk exposure.
Benefit of live streaming funerals
- Despite of the pandemic restrictions, funerals can be still accessible for everyone, from anywhere.
- By using live stream funerals can be accessible for a larger audience
- The stream can be private as well.
- It is cost effective.
- The live stream can easily be embedded into your website. You can also use the public page of the camera hosted on our website.
- The name and logo of your funeral home can be overlayed on the stream.
- Your stream is protected by our stream protection service. It prevents any copier from playing, the stream will only work on your website only.
- Stream can be locked with a pin code (viewer can view the camera with the pin code only)
All you need is an IP camera and IPCamLive
- White label solution is accessible for VIP costumers.
- You do not need expensive equipment. Any RTSP/RTMP compatible camera is supported. You do not need a PC or a software to run on the camera side. You can connect your camera directly to IPCamLive's video cloud.
- Easy to set solution. Your camera will be online in 5 mins. No further steps needed; your church’s stream will be available 24/7.