We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time, so be sure to check it periodically.
- All personal details that you provide to our website are absolutely safe, private, and secure. We respect the importance of information security and confidentiality.
- Users personal data will not be shared with third party for any reason. Except of invoicing and support purposes, which can only be initiated by the user. The exemption does not apply for any marketing purposes.
- Since we are using a 3rd party invoicing software, we must share the Users’ billing information with the invoicing software to create a legal invoice for the service. This 3rd party provider will store your billing information safe and secure and it will not be shared.
- User can also contact our support team. In this case we share the users email address and login name with a 3rd party support software in order to manage support tickets. This 3rd party provider will store your information safe and secure and it will not be shared.
- When placing orders, our e-commerce provider handles your personal information and keeps it absolutely safe and secure. Your personal information (excluding credit card data) is shared with us only for administration purposes. Your credit card information is not shared with us in any cases.
- You can always choose not to provide your personal details, though they might be needed to make a purchase or take advantage of some of IPCamLive’s specific features.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect the following information from our users:
- First name, last name, email address, billing address, and phone number
Personal and Non-Personal Information help us improve the quality of our products, services, and content, and/or technically manage our website or applications (including but not limited to logging your IP address to monitor traffic). We will never disclose your IP address to a third party.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you as needed, including but not limited to by sending you notifications. We are only sending you notifications that are essential for using the service.
In the event that local law requires, and/or if we believe it will help avoid liability or fraud, and/or to comply with legal processes, we may disclose or access information about you, including but not limited to sharing information with the government and other companies. IPCamLive does not have to and will not question governmental requests and processes.
Website traffic monitoring
We use third party analytics providers to collect information about the usage of our service.
- You may opt-out of Google Analytics by clicking here.
- You may opt-out of Facebook’s data aggregation and analysis by clicking on this link.
Our newsletter is run on an opt-out basis, and we never send unsolicited emails. The only information gathered when users voluntarily sign up for our service is their name and email address. This information is used solely by IPCamLive and is not sold to or used by any third party. IPCamLive uses this information exclusively to send our regular newsletter about product updates and new features. If you do not want to receive newsletters or other emails from us, you can unsubscribe from them at any time using the clear instructions found in every email we send.
We have taken appropriate steps and followed industry standards to secure all personal data stored by our systems. All transactions are processed in keeping with the highest security level protocols, ensuring that no one can access or use personal information in an unauthorized manner.
You can terminate your account at any time and request that we completely delete all of your data we have stored. The account can be deleted instantly under the ‘account tab’ on our website. In that case all your personal data will be deleted, except invoicing and payment data (which must be stored by law for 5 years).