Cloud based video broadcasting
solution for IP cameras
- Easiest way to embed live video in your web page!
- Generate time-lapse video online!
Ease of integration
- You need only one stream from your IP camera to be transferred to IPCamLive server
- IPCamLive can receive the stream directly from the IP camera, so you do not need any additional PC or software to run
- You can easily embed the live video stream in your web page using the HTML snippet generated by IPCamLive
- IPCamLive servers can serve an unlimited number of clients
- You video will be displayed on any device regardless of whether it’s a PC, MAC, mobile or tablet
- All you need is an IP camera, IPCamLive will take careof the rest
- IPCamLive generates both long-lapse and time-lapse clips at the same time. Long time-lapse captures many days, weeks or even years into a couple of minutes long video. Daily time-lapse captures a whole day into a single 2 minute long video video clip.
- IPCamLive hosts your clips so you can easily embed the generated time-lapse videos to your webpage
Win free service for your camera!
- Join our Reference Camera Program, if your camera is chosen as front page camera, you get free service.
- Contact support for the details.
/ camera / month
It’s free to try.
No credit card required.
Try right now
If you have any questions contact us.
HD Video stream support
IPCamLive supports Full HD video resolution for excellent video quality
IPCamLive can serve as many viewers as you have
IPCamLive supports RTSP/RTMP video streaming protocol and can handle h.264/h.265 video compression
Using ONVIF protocol it’s easy to find the proper video stream of your IP camera
IPCamLive can generate Time-lapse video clip(s) from the live video stream
AI based algorythm detects and blurs the faces to protect privacy
Stream domain lock
Protects your video stream against embedding on a foreign domain
Delayed live video broadcast in order to be able to interrupt the broadcast in case something happened
Camera will be online during this time window only
You can display any HTML content on your live stream
Viewers can only access your live stream by entering a valid pin code
Easiest way to connect your IP camera to a social media platform (e.g. Facebook or Youtube)